Orange and Green Crispy Asian Salad
May 14, 2010 § Leave a comment
This is a great crunchy salad that is healthy for you and tastes great. Try mixing up the ingredients and adding mandarin oranges.
- 1 orange bell pepper or about 5-6 small orange peppers, cut into the size and shape of a toothpick
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 of a cucumber (English or Japanese), cut into the size and shape of a toothpick
- 2 stalks of celery, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, cut into the size and shape of a toothpick
- sesame dressing to taste
1. Cut all of the vegetables and put them in a medium-sized bowl.
2. Add in the almonds, pepper, and the dressing. Toss and taste. Add more dressing to taste.
I served this crunchy salad as a side with teriyaki pineapple veggie burgers and sweet potato fries. It was delicious.